So we have finally made some progress tonight. We started cutting out our props for our Eeveelutions group. We started on my staff first as it for some reason seems to be the funnest to work on at the moment.
We discovered that our box cutter wasn’t quite up to the task; we are buying a new one tomorrow. Other than my staff I helped make some arm/braclets things for our Monk Eevee.
Please excuse my ratchet-ness in this picture. I didn’t realize that I would be posting it here but it’s all good lol. I’m sure there will be plenty more to follow. Anyways, these were super easy and fun to make. I wore them for a while walking around the house cleaning a few things. Haha, they are fun!